7/16/13

Happy lovely Home














Ustedes saben mi amor por el blanco y negro, pero también hace falta color en nuestras vidas aunque sea un una cerámica, asi que cuando ví esta casa tuve que enseñarla, tiene tantos lindos colores y no es overwhelming, se vé una casa felíz.

Y esa nevera "sigh"


You know my love for black and white, but you also need some color in your life even if is a little ceramic or something, so when I saw this lovely home I had to show it, it have so many lovely colors and is not overwhelming at all, is a happy home.

and that fridge "sigh"









5 comments

  1. Que bonitos los azulejos hidráulicos de la cocina. Un punto de color tan bien escogido...
    Si quieres venir a verme me encuentras en
    www.miscpsas-favoritas.blogspot.com
    Pi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fridge!!!!!!!!!! Someday... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veeery pretty home!!!
    I could so live there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. me encantó la pared pintada de gris en esquina! y los toques de color, claro!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!
Rude comments will be deleted immediately.

EVANGELINE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes